SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Baja Telecaster 1960s neck but now keeping the Highway 1 Stratocaster

rlwrlw Frets: 4703
edited August 2017 in Guitars £
The Tele is the faded blue with tinted white scratchplate and pau ferro board.  Only a few months old and in as new condition.  Comes with Fender gigbag.

A really nice guitar but not my thing as evidenced by the reason for selling.

The Strat is a lovely sunburst/rosewood board and virtually unmarked apart from two tiny dings which I will show in the photos.  Bought on here some months ago and probably the best playing guitar I have ever had.   Again, it comes with the Fender gigbag.

Again, if I didn't want the money I wouldn't be selling but I need to cover/part cover the cost of the LP Special I bought yesterday.

I struggle to post pics on here and, at the moment, don't have time to do so but I will email pics to anyone that asks.

I'm in Bromley and would prefer collection but I have boxes etc so could courier.

I know everyone wants a bargain - especially on here - but I think these are good prices at £550.00 for the Tele and £500.00 for the Strat. A little research shows them to be among the cheapest on the second hand market in fact...................

I'm always open to offers but please don't be too silly

Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• What year is the Strat? I know the Highway 1 came in a few different specs over the years... 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NeilNeil Frets: 3625
    I thought you were keeping the Tele?  ;)
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4703
    OK.  The Strat stays as it is too good to let go and then try and replace.

The Tele is definitely for sale for the best offer closest to my asking price of £550.00    These are now £775.00 new and this is just about as new.  Pics on request
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.