Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Left Wing Wankers

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6091
    Sassafras said:
    As if the poor Texan people caught up in the storms haven't suffered enough, Trump decides to visit the scene of devastation.
    At least they can be reassured that it's the biggest and the best.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • randellarandella Frets: 4218
    Drew_TNBD said:
    randella said:
    Here's the way I see it:

Wankers are wankers. If they weren't hanging their wankeriness off their politics, it'd be something else. Religion, football team, Floyds versus Bigsbys. 

It's lazy tribal bullshit for morons made easier by the internet's cloak of anonymity. 

The vast majority of people are not wankers who wish death on others. 
    Let us kiss.
    No Bigsbys though, not on a first date. 
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    randella said:
    Drew_TNBD said:
    randella said:
    Here's the way I see it:

Wankers are wankers. If they weren't hanging their wankeriness off their politics, it'd be something else. Religion, football team, Floyds versus Bigsbys. 

It's lazy tribal bullshit for morons made easier by the internet's cloak of anonymity. 

The vast majority of people are not wankers who wish death on others. 
    Let us kiss.
    No Bigsbys though, not on a first date. 
    Fine. As long as you let me twang your low B.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24391
    edited September 2017
    If it's come from the king of scouring the web to find the tiny handful of oddball sites that have the same opinion as he, then posting links as though they are somehow proof that he is right, then I'll pass.  It's a marginally more highbrow M.O. than an idiot posting flat earth videos.

That doesn't mean that 'Antifa' aren't a bunch of dicks, as I really know nothing about that particular group.  It just means I'm not taking your word for it or that of any author you link to, because of your reputation and previous behaviour patterns.
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter
    I'm personally responsible for all global warming
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited September 2017
    LMAO... the national post is an "oddball" website now... good grief man you are such a chav. You're wallowing in logical fallacies left right and centre these days.
    hahahahahahahahahhahaaha!! Literally just spat tea all over my Helix, now I've gotta wipe it up! You dolt!
    Really Drew? You really found my post so uncontrollably funny that you spat tea out?

Really?

You truly are a strange one if that's the truth, and if it isn't, you're just well.... strange!
    Emp_Fab said:
    Really Drew? You really found my post so uncontrollably funny that you spat tea out?

Really?

You truly are a strange one if that's the truth, and if it isn't, you're just well.... strange!
    Yes really. I also slew a dragon.
    Drew_TNBD said:
    Emp_Fab said:

Really?

Yes really. I also blew a dragon.
    FTFY
    Emp_Fab said:
    Drew_TNBD said:
    Emp_Fab said:

Really?

Yes really. I also blew a dragon.
    FTFY
    Sexist.
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    The people who run Los Angeles have renamed Columbus Day as Indigenous Peoples Day as to native Americans Columbus Day is a celebration of genocide by white Europeans.

I wonder if the teaching of history will change to reflect this ....

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2940
    Fretwired said:
    The people who run Los Angeles have renamed Columbus Day as Indigenous Peoples Day as to native Americans Columbus Day is a celebration of genocide by white Europeans.

I wonder if the teaching of history will change to reflect this ....
    Probably not ... 

Columbus was a total c*** who's claim to fame is finding North America 2nd or 3rd (not counting the people who 'found' it when they woke up in it each morning). After his 'discovery' he made slavery look bad, proper nasty dictators probably looked at the Columbus regime and thought "that's harsh dude... harsh" (in Russian or whatever).

But in spite of his atrocities being relatively well accepted now I don't see American's stopping "Columbus day" nation wide, and I don't see them taking down his statues, or re-naming universities - because the people who were wronged continued to be wronged for a long time after that, and there's only so much guilty history any country wants to admit to - how can you shout about immigrants if you admit to being one yourself - and not just hop on a boat immigrants but committed-genocidal-atrocities-invaded-and-displaced-the-natives immigrants... 

Maybe, I could see the US gradually and quietly phasing Columbus out of schools - but then what about the Thanks Giving story? Pilgrims who fled persecution and shared dinner with natives is a lot nicer than Pilgrims who came for the option to persecute and who brought disease to natives then killed lots of them for the land...

The Alamo takes on a different spin when it's a chapter of an Imperialist America claiming territory held be other countries because rich land owners wanted to pay less tax and have more slaves...

Like most countries America has a chequered past, and many of its worst bits are still celebrated by the majority. Where do you draw the line for these things? Even the War Of Independence was still a bloody and vicious war in which many people died - because the wealthy didn't want to pay so much tax (wealthy slave owners in fact). 

The Trumps of the world conflate not-celebrating a thing with erasing it from history so will fight against dropping a public holiday for a brutal dictator in the Caribbean, while also claiming that Transgendered people should be erased from view (and certainly from bathrooms). Others will say that anyone committing any slightly bad act might trigger a single fat gender studies student so should be covered with a tarp and a warning sign (what about the people triggered by trigger warnings "hello, viewer discretion advised there may or may not be a warning sign that may or may not cause offence relating to a sign that might offend" ?)...

It's a thorny subject which will cause debate on both sides and never be satisfactorily resolved - though in a hundred years no one will even know was a debate, let alone give a shit about.

But at least the taking down of a statue in the US didn't result in an act of nation-on-nation cyber warfare (unlike Russia vs Estonia)... so at least there is a slightly more open debate there than in eastern europe
    Myranda said:
    The Trumps of the world conflate not-celebrating a thing with erasing it from history
    I'm sure you're aware, but the right-on-antifa-arseholes of the world conflate maintaining history with celebrating a thing.
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30301
    Those Native Americans should thank their lucky stars they've been allowed to stay in the Greatest Free Country in the World.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4924
    Sassafras said:
    Those Native Americans should thank their lucky stars they've been allowed to stay in the Greatest Free Country in the World.
    Yeah, somebody should build a wall or something...