SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Gigrig G2 and Custom Walnut Pedalboard & extras

What's Hot
Norwegian_BlueNorwegian_Blue Frets: 462
edited September 2017 in FX £
For anyone seeking a G2 and board...here's one I designed and had built by Alder & Ash pedalboards at the start of the year. It's been my favourite ever, and the board I'd wanted for ages! Sadly health issues mean a big change for me, hence a big sale! 

£850 for the G2, Bank Switch, Midi Cable, and Pedalboard with two hinged top panels, one cut out for an Xotic Wah and Dunlop mini volume, or one that covers all but the G2(shown). All in a livable-in flightcase, I'm trying to find the exact board dimensions but it's in the vicinity of 25" x 13". 4 jacks on the side, with cable currently reaching the two G2 outputs, and one to the remote switch, with a fourth as an input jack. IEC and XLR ports too. Will also include a 4m bright onion multicore with 2 TS and 1 TRS connectors designed to fit the outputs here. The G2 had the new foot switches, and the current operating system. I'm in Exeter, but postage can be arranged. 

Will get photos of it all isolated shortly, but here's the board in all it's glory!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments