Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Lovey dovey shite on facebook

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6906
    edited September 2017
    TheMarlin said:
    A friend of mine, and his wife go this all the time on Facebook. 

About five years ago, he caught her shagging a bald toothless mechanic.  She's a bit rough, he's a true gent from a lovely family.  

He paid off the £10k credit card debt she ran up on her bald chap, they renewed their vows, and had a wedding reception anew.  

They both pour praise and messages of love upon each other via Facebook daily.  He's on the verge of a nervous breakdown, she's 'secretly' still shagging the bald chap (though everyone knows)..,,,

It's all for show. 

I genuinly love my pocket sized wife.  I just don't shout about it on Facebook.  

Actually, I'm not on Facebook, I absconded 11 years ago, and never looked back. 

M
    Your mate obviously wasn't providing her with a major service often enough and she felt like she needed some interim servicing!

Is the mechanic toothless because your mate twatted him when he found out?

If it's back on and everyone knows does your mate also know?

Facebook displays of affection generally make me feel a little bit sick...

Also proud parent moments that go OTT - post a pic no problem and state the achievement - but when it gets to the so proud, so clever, little Jonny is a one off kind of drivel I switch off.

Previously known as stevebrum
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12389
    edited September 2017

The ones I dislike more are the "oh poor me, I'm in such a pain  and discomfort" ones followed by "u ok hun?" comments. Every. Fucking. Day.
    I've got a friend who does that. Half hints that something's up, attention seeking cryptic messages,  blah blah. The last couple have been " feeling sad" and a tearful face emoticon, which turned out to be she'd just found out her best friend's aunty had died. FFS. Then we got "in hospital!"/scared face which was because she had toothache and had gone to A&E. I've unfollowed her now. She's actually ok face to face but turns into an attention whore on FB for some reason. 
  • 'I'm ready to change my fb relationship status if you are,' I told this bird some time ago and she cracked up and things worked out right. So, thanks, FB. I've never ever done anything with any FB status shit or put up pictures of the scrumptious grub I'm about to gobble down, but the phrase did help though. FB can be sheer shite but we get to watch Rick Graham, Jack Gardiner and Guthrie at least.
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30301
    Facebook should do one, LOL.