SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Ceriatone 50W Head for sale - £500 or poss trade for LP Jnr PRICE drop £475 NOW £450 ono NOW SOLD

What's Hot
wineredwinered Frets: 78
edited March 2018 in Amps £
I have had this Amp for about 5 or 6 years and not been using it much recently. Despite selling my Matamp last month I still have too many amps and a recent guitar purchase needs to be paid for.
For those unfamiliar with Ceriatone - they make high quality clones of Marshalls and other classic amps. This is a clone of a Marshall 50w plexi.
The equivalent Marshall serial number would have been 1986 - the bass version.
Have a look at the Ceriatone web site. They are well made and this one is in good condtion. It was in excellent nick when I got it and it has lived in a good Hot Covers cover most of the time.
It has Electro Harmonix EL34s in the power section and 3 Penta 12AX7s in the preamp.
Here's a link to the Ceriatone site where the current version is shown:
http://www.ceriatone.com/british-style-plexi50-bass/
It looks like the spec on this model has changed a bit since mine was sold - it has no half power switch. It has had a post phase inverter master volume conversion though, carried out by Martin at MJW Amps, who was actually a Ceriatone Service Agent at the time. The master volume was fitted in one of the speaker sockets on the back and should be reversible if this is required. It was quite loud for a 50W amp and sounded best if you could get the volume over half way up, but is considerably more versatile now.
Cash on collection would be best. I am in Leicestershire.
If you want more photos let me know what you want and I'll send some.
UPDATE: Might be interested in trading this for a Gibson Les Paul Junior SC (not a 2015 model though). Or an Orville LP Jnr.
Thanks
Post Xmas update with price drop £450 ono). Would be interested in a Blackstar Artisan 15w head as a trade if there are any out there.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments