Fanned Fret Firebird

What's Hot
12345679»

Comments

• WezVWezV Frets: 16676
    not long now.  I have somehow misplaced 1 1/2 mini toggles and i'm waiting on a new middle pickup with silver foil.  I also need to sort a case out.  oh, and i have 2 volume, 2 tone knobs, but its actually wired for 3 volumes and master tone

these pickups sound stunning.   I have had mutiple TV jones versions of both styles, and i reckon the Mojo's are much nicer

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • normula1normula1 Frets: 640
    That looks fantastic
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Andyjr1515Andyjr1515 Frets: 3127
    Looking good from here! :)
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    WezV said:
    not long now.  I have somehow misplaced 1 1/2 mini toggles and i'm waiting on a new middle pickup with silver foil.  I also need to sort a case out.  oh, and i have 2 volume, 2 tone knobs, but its actually wired for 3 volumes and master tone

these pickups sound stunning.   I have had mutiple TV jones versions of both styles, and i reckon the Mojo's are much nicer

thats amazing mate
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • PhilKingPhilKing Frets: 1481
    It does sound amazing and rings like mad.  The pickups have a great balance and blend,  It will be interesting to hear how they work with the gold foil.  Another beautiful job Wes.