Price Estimate For Used 2007 Fender Nocaster

What's Hot
Hopefully it's ok to post this here? if not, please move or remove.

i have a 2007 Fender Nocaster relic which came stock with a rosewood fingerboard.

It originally had 4 way wiring which I changed to the modern 3 way, other than that it's completely original.

it's an amazing sounding guitar which simply doesn't get played and I want to sell to buy a guitar that will be used.

The used market doesn't seem consistent although the prices do appear to have gone up recently.

any ideas what price I should position it at?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• It's quite a difficult one to value as the rosewood board on a Nocaster is very uncommon. Some would say that makes it very rare and therefore worth more, however I suspect the reality is that the vast majority of people who want a Nocaster want the maple board, and so the rosewood board version is less desirable. You see maple board Nocasters on here at an asking price of around £1500-£2000 depending on age, condition, rarity (limited edition, Namm special etc), or less if it's non-original or missing the COA. I suspect yours would be at the lower end of that scale, or even lower than that if it proves hard to sell and you want to shift it quick. Good luck with it.

What's the neck shape/thickness on yours and the fretboard radius?

I'll give you £500 for it!   ;)
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • £1400 - £1800 
  • £1600-£1700 with the original 4-way included.
  • Thanks for the input so far. I have the original parts to include.