Leeds/Bradford Guitar Show - Sunday 10th Sept - any takers

2»

Comments

• I think I may be there! 

What strings do you have and how much? I may need 11's! 
    D'addario and E Ball's - D'addario 3 set deal £16 - E-ball 2/3 or 5 set deal - cash or card payment
    Cheers!

I'll come say hello!

I would have asked you to bring the Monaco Yellow strat you had but you sold it! D'oh! It was a bit on weighty side from what I remember reading on your website (I check your stock pretty much weekly! Ha!)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14325
    tFB Trader
    I think I may be there! 

What strings do you have and how much? I may need 11's! 
    D'addario and E Ball's - D'addario 3 set deal £16 - E-ball 2/3 or 5 set deal - cash or card payment
    Cheers!

I'll come say hello!

I would have asked you to bring the Monaco Yellow strat you had but you sold it! D'oh! It was a bit on weighty side from what I remember reading on your website (I check your stock pretty much weekly! Ha!)
    it was somewhat of a heavy guitar - sold a few months ago - did you make it today ?
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14325
    tFB Trader
    Had a good day - a few sales but did not buy anything today which is somewhat of a first for me - nearly always manage to buy some stock 

Seen a few faces I know via FB - anyone seen @musicman100 recently ? - saw him at the show or should I say the new slim version - lost over 3 stone he told me and looks better for it
  • shaunmshaunm Frets: 1633
    I had a good look around but didn't buy anything. I did nearly by a cream squire strat for £150
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28341
    It was too far for me. Oh for a London show, or even better about 30 miles North of London
  • Had a good day - a few sales but did not buy anything today which is somewhat of a first for me - nearly always manage to buy some stock 

Seen a few faces I know via FB - anyone seen @musicman100 recently ? - saw him at the show or should I say the new slim version - lost over 3 stone he told me and looks better for it
    Your a charmer mark. Nice to see you