SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn FS: 1999 Gibson ES335 Cherry PRICE DROP

What's Hot
johnswissjohnswiss Frets: 393
edited September 2017 in Guitars £

This is one fine ES335, but I need some cash fairly prompto. Some discolouring to an area of binding (most likely bleed from the case lining - it was a case queen in a previous life) and tarnishing of the nickel hardware but otherwise spotless - no fret wear. All original and with original hardcase. Well set up, plays and sounds really great. Actually, really really great. £1550, now 1450

https://imgur.com/a/3yDCV

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Now only 1450, that's an effin bargain en it?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Where are you located John?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • About 10 miles out of Worcester @Bluetonic73 your side too if you're Gloucester Way
  • Is there some sort of shading at the bottom on the front of the guitar. Like a section of dark lines.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • kerryboy said:
    Is there some sort of shading at the bottom on the front of the guitar. Like a section of dark lines.

@kerryboy no it's just the angle/light. There is a slight flame to the finish too, and hold that section up to the light and it's as bright as the rest. Cheers
  • Have a bump for one that I can't believe hasn't been snapped up yet.   The old me would have had this immediately and worked out how to pay for it later (along with that Sparkly Gretsch on here)

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Have a bump for one that I can't believe hasn't been snapped up yet.   The old me would have had this immediately and worked out how to pay for it later (along with that Sparkly Gretsch on here)

I preferred the old you ;)
  • Haha , my wife certainly doesn't 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump
  • Pm'd you