Good eBay times (wah content)

What's Hot
With all the negativity surrounding eBay at the moment which, to be fair, they've brought largely on themselves, I thought I'd add a bit of balance.

Saw an old Crybaby for £30 so I didn't have the greatest expectations. Asked if there was crackle in the pot, no, there's no crackle. So I bought it - ten minutes later, I've just tried it on battery and it doesn't work, only on the power supply jack. Ever so sorry, do you want to cancel?

No, I'm fine. Let's do it. More and more comms about the exact whereabouts of the pedal. Picked it up from the post office this morning and I've got one perfectly working wah, delivered earlier than promised, which works fine on a battery with no crackle. 

Got the Ibanez 335-a-like out, banged on Tales of Brave Ulysses. Happy days. 
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• May you be bestowed with many more such fine Ebay purchases!Enjoy
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • randellarandella Frets: 4185
    Lozboy said:
    May you be bestowed with many more such fine Ebay purchases!Enjoy
    Hahaha, thank you.  I've just been feeling as wary of the Bay as anyone else of late so just wanted a good news story out there to demonstrate there are some decent types about.  I know it's really the sellers who are getting screwed at the moment so I appreciate why this one went the extra mile but even then, we see endless stories of sellers messing people about.

Anyway, I got a wah.  It works a treat and it's been used just enough that the pedal action's nice and loose.  It also needs a good hard boot to switch on and off, which saves me the hassle of adjusting it that way myself.  Dead happy.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom