Miracle Cloth

What's Hot
I started using these a few years ago and they are pretty decent. Does anyone else here use them of Gorgomyte cloths?

Buffs frets and saves strings from dying pretty fast as well.

Win a Cort G250 SE Guitar in our Guitar Bomb Free UK Giveaway 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30306
    I've used them for years. Just have to be a bit careful on maple fretboards, the build up grime from the frets can stain the maple.
  • GizmoGizmo Frets: 1078
    How do they work on tooth ache? ;)

Yep ive also found them as great for fret and strings,just make sure you follow up with a clean white cloth as ive found a lot of the tarnish they bring up gets left behind which as you can guess is not great if you swap to a lighter FB guitar with it on your digits!

• I touched cloth once

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    The Turin Shroud?
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28341
    miracle
    ˈmɪrək(ə)l/
    noun
    1. an extraordinary and welcome event that is not explicable by natural or scientific laws and is therefore attributed to a divine agency

er .... it's a cloth
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ricorico Frets: 1220
    axisus said:
    miracle
    ˈmɪrək(ə)l/
    noun
    1. an extraordinary and welcome event that is not explicable by natural or scientific laws and is therefore attributed to a divine agency

er .... it's a cloth
    Er...its marketing 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • Yup I think it is a great product. What sets it apart from other fingerboard conditioners for is the way it polishes the frets. If you buy direct from the Gorgomyte website the inventor Jimmy Johnson ships it for free to the UK, he was guitar tech for Rush amongst others. He told me "I used it on Alex and Ged's instruments for years before deciding I should offer it worldwide. I've yet to have anyone not love the results."
  • dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    Sassafras said:
    The Turin Shroud?
    The Fullerton Shroud.

If you hold it up to the light there's a likeness of Leo Fender on it.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    I love the packaging. 
    Makes me think I'm back in the fifties. Happy days!
  • yeah I always thought the 2nd coming was over hyped, maybe as he progresses he will get the loaves and fishes gag down as well.
  • AdamskiAdamski Frets: 1278
    Are miracle cloth and Gorgomyte the same thing? Because miracle cloth is £10 for three on Amazon and Gorgomyte is £20 unless you import it. 

Also word of warning, it's quite abrasive. I used it on my CU24 and thought I'd wiped it off well enough, moved house so it didn't get played for three months and when I opened the case the frets were green and rusted. Had to spend ages with wire wool to get them good again and they have been great ever since. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Used it once on a customers Epiphone Les Paul Custom, brought up the frets lively, oh and rubbed off the gold plate on the neck pickup!!!! :o

thankfully he loved the look and made me strip the gold off the bridge pup too!!!

lucky escape. 
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.
    2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom