SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Brize's Big Blowout - Fender Custom Shop

What's Hot
BrizeBrize Frets: 5629
edited November 2020 in Guitars £
I need to raise funds for a new gaff so a few prized possessions are going on the block. All guitars are in excellent condition and will need to be collected from Cheltenham - further info available upon request. No trades.

- 1960 'Wildwood 10' Tele, 10" radius, medium jumbo frets - £2,750 [SOLD]

[DEAD IMAGE LINK REMOVED]

- 1954 Tele, Closet Classic from Dave's Guitar (dulled finish but no checking), 9.5" radius, medium jumbo frets, rare Dakota Red finish, lovely feeling 10/56V neck - £1,750 [SOLD]

- 1960(?) Tele, Blonde, 9.5" radius, medium jumbo frets, Closet Classic with a couple of dings from the factory (or shop), 60s oval neck profile, neck pickup has been replaced with Twisted Tele (original in case) - £1,700

- 1962 Strat, Lake Placid Blue, 9.5" radius, medium jumbo frets, great sounding guitar, 60s oval neck profile, 'Heirloom' Series from World Guitars, like a Closet Classic with a few chips and a worn but clean neck - £1,750 [SOLD]

- 1966 Relic Strat, Teal Green Metallic, excellent sounding guitar, big-ish neck, 7.25" radius but has been re-fretted by Chandler's with 6100-size wire so bending is a breeze - £1,400

- 1959 Strat, Vintage White, modded with Hot Rails in the neck and bridge and Vintage Rails in the middle position, with a three-way switch and 500k pots throughout. NOS finish with two blemishes (on the body and headstock) that you have to look closely to see. Compound 7.25" to 9" radius with medium jumbo frets and a lovely feeling satin neck - £1,800

0reaction image LOL 23reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• stuagustuagu Frets: 334
    Suck a lemon bud, hope these raise the cash you need... im wondering what the good not for sale stuff looks like !!! :) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RMJRMJ Frets: 1274
    Wowowowowowowowow

I have the sonic blue heirloom series from WG. Bloody lovely thing.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Brize said:
    I need to raise funds for a new gaff so a few prized possessions are going on the block. All guitars are in excellent condition and will need to be collected from Cheltenham - further info available upon request. No trades.

- 1960 'Wildwood 10' Braz Tele, 9.5" radius, medium jumbo frets. Simply the nicest fretboard I've ever seen, original saddles in case - £2,750

- 1954 Tele, Closet Classic from Dave's Guitar (dulled finish but no checking), 9.5" radius, medium jumbo frets, rare Dakota Red finish, lovely feeling 10/56V neck - £1,750

- 1960(?) Tele, Blonde, 9.5" radius, medium jumbo frets, Closet Classic with a couple of dings from the factory (or shop), 60s oval neck profile, neck pickup has been replaced with Twisted Tele (original in case) - £1,700

- 1962 Strat, Lake Placid Blue, 9.5" radius, medium jumbo frets, great sounding guitar, 60s oval neck profile, 'Heirloom' Series from World Guitars, like a Closet Classic with a few chips and a worn but clean neck - £1,750

- 1965 Journeyman Relic Strat, factory 9.5" to 12" compound radius, 60s oval neck profile, Black with factory covered humbucker, original (German) Floyd Rose perfectly retrofitted by Feline along with 6100-size frets - £1,900

- 1966 Relic Strat, Teal Green Metallic, excellent sounding guitar, big-ish neck, 7.25" radius but has been re-fretted by Chandler's with 6100-size wire so bending is a breeze - £1,400

Fffffffucking hellllllah! pologies about that! What an awesome selection of guitars you have... that 66 relic strat is a thing of beauty GLWTS

• I don't think Mark @Guitars4you has as many Custom Shop guitars for sale! :)

Have you considered opening a shop?
  • BrizeBrize Frets: 5629
    I don't think Mark @Guitars4you has as many Custom Shop guitars for sale! :)

Hi Richard, I think opening a shop would actually require me to make a profit on a guitar, and I wouldn't want to change the habit of a lifetime.
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Brize said:

Hi Richard, I think opening a shop would actually require me to make a profit on a guitar, and I wouldn't want to change the habit of a lifetime.
    I know what you mean :)

Some really lovely instruments - good luck with the sales.
    Brize said:

I know what you mean :)

Some really lovely instruments - good luck with the sales.
    Thanks bud. They probably won't all sell so I'll doubtless end up keeping a few.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Teal Strat and Wildwood Tele are super hot. 
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5170
    I should've tried harder at School  :s
    GLWTS
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    edited September 2017
    tone1 said:
    I should've tried harder at School  s
    Me too. If I had a GCSE or A level to my name I mightn't have to sell these guitars to fund a bloody house purchase! 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22942
    Brize said:

I know that feeling so well.  But like the Gibsons, what a great collection.  I hope you won't miss them too much if and when they sell.
  • Aren't you 'atoyboy' the vintage guitar seller from Cheltenham and you have a number of online shops?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited September 2017
    kerryboy said:
    Aren't you 'atoyboy' the vintage guitar seller from Cheltenham and you have a number of online shops?
    No, you're thinking of Mike, who deals almost exclusively with vintage pieces.
  • KrisGeeKrisGee Frets: 1297
    Boner.
  • I can't afford any of these but just want to say that the strat with the Floyd on it is flippin' beautiful.
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11597
    tFB Trader
    Crikey Brian - some beauties up for grabs in your sales .
    Do you and David @hubobulous have to agree not to thin out your collections at the same time for risk of crashing the market?

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JGCJGC Frets: 157
    I would love that custom but it would be the most expensive !!!

I can't afford any of these but just want to say that the strat with the Floyd on it is flippin' beautiful.
    Yeah, that is one that I'm struggling to come to terms with selling.
    Crikey Brian - some beauties up for grabs in your sales .
    Do you and David @hubobulous have to agree not to thin out your collections at the same time for risk of crashing the market?
    Cheers Jon - hope you're keeping well.
    Bump. Two sold; two withdrawn. Lake Placid Blue and Black Strats still available.