Another Great Youtube Guitar Channel...

What's Hot
Strangely addicted to this one at the minute, guided to it by the involvement of the Chappers/Captain gang members Rabea and Hannah (Rabea, you lucky man).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH9FyLsfDzw

This guy is a very talented musician, seen a lot of his other videos as well now.

Anyone else noticed BTW just how much more Mary Spender there is on Youtube now she is in Lee's gang, made a mental note to buy something from Andertons just because of the amount of Mary that's out there now thanks to them.  This is the highlight so far: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF3tUbO90TM

Any other great recent channel discoveries you've all made?  Youtube is a fantastic place to be for guitarists, every new channel is a new rabbit hole.
You are the dreamer, and the dream...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JDEJDE Frets: 1092
    You can't see Kilimanjaro from the Serengeti. 
  • Leo's cover of Adele's 'hello from the otherside song' is freaking awesome!
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8540
    I enjoyed the first video muchly. Second one not so much, but then I'm probably alone in thinking dreams is a dreadful song, and Mary isn't my fav.

I'm into all the usual YouTube channel suspects, but here is one I've discovered recently.
    Of all things it seems he's Celine Dion's guitarist, but don't hold that against him! He does a few note for note covers of solos that is really very good. What's the point I hear you ask of a note for note, well I for one find it very useful when learning a solo to see someone run through it.
    Here he is playing one of my all time fav guitar solos which I've been meaning to learn for years, and he nails it with all the little micro bends and subtleties too. Think I'll not bother!

• paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3064
    Strangely addicted to this one at the minute, guided to it by the involvement of the Chappers/Captain gang members Rabea and Hannah (Rabea, you lucky man).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH9FyLsfDzw

This guy is a very talented musician, seen a lot of his other videos as well now.

Anyone else noticed BTW just how much more Mary Spender there is on Youtube now she is in Lee's gang, made a mental note to buy something from Andertons just because of the amount of Mary that's out there now thanks to them.  This is the highlight so far: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF3tUbO90TM

Any other great recent channel discoveries you've all made?  Youtube is a fantastic place to be for guitarists, every new channel is a new rabbit hole.
    Im getting ooold, while I liked arrangement of song and the bint, I could happily leave the beardy one in a darkened room with petrol and matches to play with, what an annoying cnut.......
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • paulnb57 said:
    Im getting ooold, while I liked arrangement of song and the bint,
    Yes, you are getting old, you used the word "bint"... ;)
  • Another cover that makes me want to hear the original. Reminds me of that shite Alien Ant Farm cover of Jacko. Her voice is awful.
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
  • @dindude brilliant and I loved his cover of the extreme solo, it was bang on. I'm usually not into "cover" videos at all (everybody does them these days - get original!!) but that was great.
  • dindude said:
    I enjoyed the first video muchly. Second one not so much, but then I'm probably alone in thinking dreams is a dreadful song, and Mary isn't my fav.

I'm into all the usual YouTube channel suspects, but here is one I've discovered recently.
    Of all things it seems he's Celine Dion's guitarist, but don't hold that against him! He does a few note for note covers of solos that is really very good. What's the point I hear you ask of a note for note, well I for one find it very useful when learning a solo to see someone run through it.
    Here he is playing one of my all time fav guitar solos which I've been meaning to learn for years, and he nails it with all the little micro bends and subtleties too. Think I'll not bother!

Crikey that guy can play.

A lot of the guys who play backup for major pop artists are really great players. 
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2244
    Haha I discovered Leo in the same way... I too became strangely addicted to it..
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28341
    I see that Leo guy quite a bit, my son is into his stuff. The one I really like is him playing an instrumental whilst walking through a shopping mall dressed as a giant rabbit! It's strangely hypnotic.

But Africa ...... heavy metal ..... I really don't want to go there ....
    dindude said:

Wow! That was awesome! Really great playing indeed. I'm so into Robben Ford at the moment, his solos are incredible, so creative.
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28341
    Had to go and watch the rabbit one again, this is it:

• guitarfishbayguitarfishbay Frets: 7962
    edited September 2017
    Had a look around the Celine Dion guitarist's channel, guy is crazy good. Guess that's why he got the gig!