SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*SOLD* Orange Crush RT20 £60

2»

Comments

• bump
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • friday bump
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
  • bump
  • Hi, what year model is this? Is it the 2015 model? Also, whereabouts in Bedfordshire are you based?
  • Hi, what year model is this? Is it the 2015 model? Also, whereabouts in Bedfordshire are you based?
    I bought it about a year ago or so, so I assume it is... what features does a 2015 have that I could check for you... and I live in Biggleswade... cheers
  • post xmas bump
  • pmd
  • *SOLD*