SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Ibanez RG2228 Prestige

JoelKleijngeldJoelKleijngeld Frets: 11
edited September 2017 in Guitars £
  • Located in the Netherlands but very experienced in shipping
  • Shipment costs are on you, I will arrange the shipment. 
  • Payment through Paypal product payment.

I'm selling this amazing piece of equipment as I'm not really interested in playing extended range guitars any longer. The guitar served its purpose and it's still in a very good shape. Frets are in mint condition. And the body itself only has one tiny chip, I've put a guitar pick next to it so you have a size reference.

It's a very stable instrument with a fantastic piece of rosewood for the fretboard. It has a 27" scale 5 piece laminated maple/wenge with w/ KTS titanium rods and a basswood body, it's a beast, like most MIJ Ibanez guitars.
The FX Edge-III 8 bridge is mad comfy and it's also rather stable along with the gotoh tuners and locking nut.

I'm willing to trade this guitar for a 6er, perhaps with cash, but if you have a kemper for me I might be able to pay up a little on top of my side.

Shipping costs are on you; I'm very experienced in international shipping but EU only.
Cheers guys!

PRICE: 1000GBP ex. shipping

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments