SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

TRADED 60s guild f 20 FS / FT for electric guitar

What's Hot
StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
edited September 2017 in Guitars £
This is my 67 guild f 20, I have had this for many years, and has been my only acoustic, 
As you can probably see it's been used daily so many dings and lacquer cracks, all natural wear and 100% stable, 
Their are lacquer cracks along the back seam but the wood has not moved, along the neck is an old scratch really bloomin long, but again it's not in the wood just superficial, I bought it from rosenthray music in Scotland the owner imported it from the US, just before coming over it was over hauled by Guild, the bridge was reseated and new. Machine heads were added, (grover statites) using the old screw holes. 
The neck is Brazilian rosewood, as is the bridge. 

You are More than welcome to bring a guitar tech etc with you when viewing to go over it with a fine tooth comb. 

Action is akin to an electrics and the sound sublime, that's not sale crap it's the truth, I wouldn't have owned it for so long if it didn't sound so good. 
Has its original horrible battered case, 
Why am I selling, I fancy a different acoustic, I play out alot and I want something not so old,
I will not post sorry. 

Will trade for an electric or acoustic, I could combine my Martin as well for the right guitar... 

So any nice geetars about trade value 1150? Or 1050 squids 

Gallery here
https://i.imgur.com/4nowBBQ.jpg

https://imgur.com/gallery/jf1v8
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• kt66kt66 Frets: 315
    that's a beaut, I have a couple of Guilds already, not allowed any more. where in the world are you ? 
  • @kt66 they're a make which I have always loved! I'm. In Stourbridge just by Birmingham :) 
  • kt66kt66 Frets: 315
    saw it on epay, good price, won't last long.
  • Thanks @kt66 if the current market is to go by I'll have this till I'm 70 :D
  • Bump 
  • Bump
  • Oooh, that's nice. Is the intonation good enough that you can play with a capo at the fifth or seventh fret and still have it play in tune?

Would you be interested in a part ex for something like a Mexican Strat?
  • Stuckfast said:
    Oooh, that's nice. Is the intonation good enough that you can play with a capo at the fifth or seventh fret and still have it play in tune?

Would you be interested in a part ex for something like a Mexican Strat?
    I use a capo up to the 9th almost daily, and its perfect, the guitar I trade with would really need to to something a bit special bud, a Mexican strat wouldn't cut it for me unfortunately buddy :) 
  • Bump
  • Get this bought people :-) start the chain 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Haha you know it @mikeyrob73 ;
  • Bump
  • Trade pending with Mr housebridge. 
  • No that wasn't part of the plan @Strangefan ;
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
    edited September 2017
    I still have the Martin D @mikeyrob73 ;; I'm trading the guild for an acoustic :)