SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT: Ulbrick 2x12 (V30 Cab) - GONE

What's Hot
photekphotek Frets: 1463
edited March 2014 in Amps £
A mate of mine is looking to trade his Ulbrick cab for something that will fit his Marshall Vintage Modern head. The cab is in good condition, couple of marks here and there but it really does sound fantastic. The spec of the cab can be found in the link below.

It has their chemically aged V30's which sound superb, none of the nasty spike you get with new ones. Cab is closed back. Located in Huntingdon, Cambs.

What have you got?

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ulbrick is great gear i used to have a combo it sounded awsome but it was as heavy as a house
    have a bump

• photekphotek Frets: 1463
    I would love to try one of their amps actually. I will get a weight for this but I don't remember it being particularly heavy.
  • The build quality is fantastic and the covering is sprayed on I recall I had the venue 30 combo and it's another regret I sold lol but the aged vintage 30s are the mutts nutts!
  • I used to be the importer of Ulbrick into Europe. I have a number of ex demo amps for sale if anyone is interested in a bargain. Not out to make a profit so I'm letting them go at well below cost. I'm keeping a couple for my own use as they are fucking amazing amps that never took off here in the UK and I got stuck with stock. Contact me if you know anyone or if you'd like to know more about them. I'm based in London.
    Jay S
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I used to be the importer of Ulbrick into Europe. I have a number of ex demo amps for sale if anyone is interested in a bargain. Not out to make a profit so I'm letting them go at well below cost. I'm keeping a couple for my own use as they are fucking amazing amps that never took off here in the UK and I got stuck with stock. Contact me if you know anyone or if you'd like to know more about them. I'm based in London.
    i can vouch for john , i know he is new to the board but he is legit! 
    i have played all the ulbricks he's got and oh my god !!! the biggest most cutting through the mix amps i have ever played!
    we took a stadium 80 to guitar guitar one day  with the means of A/B ing it with high end amps and it smoked a  bogner xtc ! 

• Ok so one Venue 30 gone.... one more left - two Arena 50 Combos, one Stadium 80 2x12 Combo, and one Stadium 80 Head left PLUS a 50's Retro looking 4 x 12 cab......any bidders welcome!! I will consider sensible trades as well......
    Jay S
  • trying to post photos......sheesh
    Jay S
  • I can also vouch for John - I've just bought a Venue 30 off him even though I had one already, because these are ridiculously great amps. Snap one up.
    Dickie's 90-Second Pedal Demos: youtube.com/c/Dickies90SecondPedalDemos /// guitar.com reviews: guitar.com/author/richard-purvis/