SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Epiphone Riviera (1997 Peerless, incl. hardcase)

I am selling this 1997 Peerless-made Epiphone Riviera. The Peerless factory Epi's are regarded as being the best you can get, bar the MIJ Elitist series, and this one plays and sounds awesome.

It's got a nice, chunky neck, unlike the current reissues, and the pickups sounds fantastic now that I've backed them off a bit!

Comsetically it's got a few dings here and there- it's 20yrs old ffs. And there's a hairline lacquer crack on the headstock which is purely cosmetic- I've been assured by a tech it's nothing structural. Also had the tuneomatic upgraded to a Wilkinson roller bridge.

Includes a hardcase. £375 pickup only from Brum (I'm also around Wolves a lot). May post but you must arrange the courier.

Will entertain trades. Especially after either ribbon mics, amps, a macbook pro or MIJ Les Pauls.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Up!
  • Up! Make me cash and trade offers 
  • It doesn't look like a hairline crack in the lacquer to me, and if it's purely cosmetic and definitely not structural, how come it's cracked exactly where it would be if the guitar had been dropped on its headstock?

Would you pay £375 for a guitar with a crack there?