SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Anyone got a delay with tap tempo

TravisthedogTravisthedog Frets: 1847
I'm after something fairly simple really but don't need all the whistles and bells of say a memory man. Just good quality and not a line 6 dl4!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• thomasw88thomasw88 Frets: 2334
    not selling one, but you should look for a nova repeater.   I had one, and its a lot simpler than the TC nova delay, and also has arguably nicer delay sounds . 
  • Cheers matey - hadn't seen you over here yet!! Glad you made it
  • thomasw88thomasw88 Frets: 2334
    You too. Actually one thing about the nova repeater that drove me mad was the placing of the kill dry button which I kept pressing by mistake.. It mutes your dry signal and is really fooking annoying.. But apart from that its a great pedal.
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3298
    I'm after something fairly simple really but don't need all the whistles and bells of say a memory man. Just good quality and not a line 6 dl4!
    I asked a similar question not long ago, I was offered a loan of a DL4 and I have to say I didn't want it but love it now.
  • CirrusCirrus Frets: 8495
    Pedal arrived today Travisthedog, can't wait to try it out!

I've got to second the Nova Repeater. Tap tempo, subdivisions, great tone, solid build, no nonsense. Do agree about the position of the kill dry button, I've hit that before by mistake but trained myself out of it pretty quickly.
  • JayGeeJayGee Frets: 1267
    What's the problem with the DL4? If it's the form factor and knob/switch count which puts you off rather than a generalised dislike of Line 6 delays then I find the Line 6 Echo Park is all the delay (and more) I'm ever likely to need in a much more compact, easy to drive package. Very fond of mine...
    Don't ask me, I just play the damned thing...
  • mike257mike257 Frets: 374
    Deluxe Memory Boy is great - not selling mine! Great warm analogue sound, tap tempo, subdivisions, modulation. It's simple to use but you can add an expression pedal and get weird/experimental with it if you want to. Well worth a look.
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28667
    RE20?
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • spacecadetspacecadet Frets: 671
    I could spare a DD7 with a Loopmaster tempo switch. Yours for what I paid, £110 shipped. Minty boxed.
  • should have kept your m5 dude!

• Sporky said:
    RE20?
    @sporky Yeah that's the kind of thing - you got one for sale?!
  • chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 3997
    Have you considered a TC Flashback? It's not a tap tempo but you set it by strumming.
  • I've heard that systems a bit tricky to change on the fly as it were.

Anyone? Need this for this weekend and don't really want to buy new given my 'thing' with pedals!