SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Hercules Stands GS-525BN stand for 5 guitars

What's Hot
Jonathanthomas83Jonathanthomas83 Frets: 3472
edited September 2017 in Guitars £
SOLD  Hercules Stands GS-525BN stand for 5 guitars £40 (pickup or meet from Bridgend to Swansea or Bristol) or can post to you for an extra £5)

Doesn't come with box, sorry. But it's in great nic, just excuse the dust in the picture.

The Hercules GS-525BN five-space guitar stand is a rugged, stable holder for a total of five acoustic, electric or bass guitars. This solid stand takes good care of your valuable instruments. Your guitar is always perfectly upright as the neck supports can be adjusted, and thanks to the foam cushions, each contact point of your instrument is protected. This means that you can place your precious guitar in the GS-525BN without worrying about scratches.
GS-525BN: user-friendly and enjoyable
During the designing phase, the people at Hercules wanted to make sure that this guitar stand is extremely easy to use. For instance, they made sure that each neck support contains four integrated guitar pick holders. Also, while the necks of your guitars perfectly rest on the stand, the strings won’t get touched. Moreover, the Hercules GS-525BN five-space guitar stand has a very practical, collapsible design so you can easily take it with you to your studio sessions or on tour.

Specifications

Weight and dimensions including packaging

• Weight (incl. packaging)5.1 kg
  • Dimensions (incl. packaging)102.0 x 72.0 x 11.5 cm

Product specifications

• stand for 5 guitars
  • suitable for acoustic, electric and bass guitars
  • soft foam protects the varnish of the guitar
  • each neck support features 4 guitar pick holders
  • foldable for easy transport
  • stable base
  • maximum load-taking capacity: 80 kg
  • height: 640 mm
  • dimensions when folded: 1.000 x 700 mm
  • dimensions base: 1.000 x 500 mm
  • weight: 4.4 kg

Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BrizeBrize Frets: 5630
    These stands can hold a lot more than five guitars - you could easily fit 10 Fenders on it, for example.

I have a few spare yokes that I'd be happy to post out for a charitable donation if anyone needs them.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Yes, I agree @Brize, thank you mate.
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
  • PhiltrePhiltre Frets: 4174
    edited September 2017
    Got one. I have 6 electrics in it (bought an extra doodad). You could possibly get more in there but you'd have to remove any whammy bars and be careful not to knock the others when picking one up.

But deffo worth getting for anyone.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 616
    I'll take it if still available please...would need ship to RM7 0AZ...pm me & will sort...