SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Collings I-35 LC Aged Sunburst £3000 --- S O L D ---

What's Hot
polobear74polobear74 Frets: 20
edited December 2017 in Guitars £
I'm selling this Collings  I-35 LC in Aged Sunburst.

I just got it from Skaguitar, in exchange for my Elliott Tonemaster.

It's a great guitar, I love the sound and the neck is just perfect...the ideal combination of an early '59 and a slim '63.

But the smaller body size feels very strange and alien to me...I've been playing an old Gibson 345 for more than 10 years, and that big body size really feels like home...the Collings feels great sitting down, but with a strap, in "gig mode" this guitar does not work for me...is making me change my posture and I'm too old for that:):)

The pick-ups on the Collings are the Lollar Low Wind Imperial 

All stock apart from  pointers  on the control knobs that Skaguitar had installed to see the settings better.

One small scuff on the back near the neck heel, see photograph.

Original case, certificate  and everything that you expect from such high end instrument.

I live in North London, if you are interested feel free to get in touch, I'll be happy for you to try it out.

Thanks again 

Paolo
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments