Any tips for pull offs? I realised I've been doing them wrong

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• DLMDLM Frets: 2513
    @AxeInsight Not just any sandwich bun. That's a döner kebab sandwich, that is. The New Oxford Spelling Dictionary gives it as "doner", no diaeresis.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @DLM I get the joke now, me and that pelican see eye to eye.
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2513
    @AxeInsight You sound like a cool bloke, where can I hear you play? :)
  • AxeInsightAxeInsight Frets: 17
    edited September 2017
    @DLM Thanks, you're a good guy too. I'm not that good a player yet, my vocation is teaching, but if you want to hear me play I just put out a playthrough taken from the trailer for my upcoming online course.

I would prefer not to pollute this thread with my links, but I think we fucked it already so here it is:https://youtu.be/Py8FDz_C3cs

• vizviz Frets: 10699
    @DLM Thanks, you're a good guy too. I'm not that good a player yet, my vocation is teaching, but if you want to hear me play I just put out a playthrough taken from the trailer for my upcoming online course.

I would prefer not to pollute this thread with my links, but I think we fucked it already so here it is:https://youtu.be/Py8FDz_C3cs

Fucking hell that's awesome. Your tuning on bends is sublime. 
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • Are you making fun of me ? I know that one of the bends was almost out of tune but I didn't know it was that bad :'(
    Are you making fun of me ? I know that one of the bends was almost out of tune but I didn't know it was that bad :'(
    No mate 
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • AxeInsightAxeInsight Frets: 17
    edited September 2017
    @viz ;oh ok, thanks then ! I've seen several of your posts on this forum already and you're a very knowledgeable guy (Is that a word ?) so your compliment means a lot to me. Cheers!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    @viz ;oh ok, thanks then ! I've seen several of your posts on this forum already and you're a very knowledgeable guy (Is that a word ?) so your compliment means a lot to me. Cheers!
    Ah cool thanks :) (not that I consider myself particularly knowledgeable!)