Armchair Thriller - DVD swap anyone?

Like many 70s kids, this show used to shit me up something rotten. I bought the episode 'A Dog's Ransom' a few years ago and have watched it a couple of times and still enjoy it in a nostalgic way. I'm not to keen on buying any more episodes, but I'd like to see them nonetheless. Does anyone have any other episodes on DVD that they might like to move on in exchange for 'A Dog's Ransom'?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30301
    I remember that show. It was pretty good although I think it only ran for a couple of years.
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12386
    I remember it. It was on in the daytime although I remember the starting titles with the bloke in the chair more than any content. Hammer house of horror was on around the same time and that really gave me the willies. Saw the reruns and they weren't very good really 
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • They certainly don't have the same impact now as they did then, but that's no shock really. As far as i remember it was on in the evening, although it may have been repeated during the day at some stage. It was on after Robin's Nest if my memory serves me well.
  • I've got a few of these including "A Dog's Ransom". Quiet as a Nun and Rachel in Danger. They are a bit cheesy now, but good nostalgia. The best thing about them is the opening titles.
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
  • ... and the creepy theme tune of course.
  • The one that ended with the guy in the habit on the rocking chair in the attic was too much and I never watched again
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22999
    Like many 70s kids, this show used to shit me up something rotten. I bought the episode 'A Dog's Ransom' a few years ago and have watched it a couple of times and still enjoy it in a nostalgic way. I'm not to keen on buying any more episodes, but I'd like to see them nonetheless. Does anyone have any other episodes on DVD that they might like to move on in exchange for 'A Dog's Ransom'?
    Is that the one with a fairly incompetent young police officer called Clarence "Clarrie" Duhamel?  

I've never forgotten that name even though it's nearly 40 years ago.

• Yes, that's the one. The horrible DI always calls him 'girly' to wind him up.