SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold 2008 Fender MIM 72 Thinline RI Tele

DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7207
edited September 2017 in Guitars £
https://imgur.com/gallery/0fIZjTr

I could lie and say I'm freeing up space but the truth is whenever I play it I compare it to the vintage one I had with the Seth Lovers in and I get the hump !

The vintage one will set you back £2500-£3000 - this one only £450 inc a fender gig bag.

Its a great guitar and very versatile just missing that Seth Lover magic from the vintage ones :-)

i can email plenty more photos if you want then , it's just Imgur is playing silly buggers and will only let me upload one.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4671
    edited September 2017
    You spotted that one in the NGD Con and its made you all sad 
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6083
    Have you considered putting Creamery's Seth Lover's in it, or is it more than just the pu's?
  • Nail on the head Mikey !

Thanks Jez and I have looked into that but I'm seriously thinking of saving up for another vintage one after today's traumatic events ;-)
  • You should keep it and put a pair of my forthcoming signature pickups from oil city in there!