SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Mesa Boogie MkIIB Coliseum, 150 Watts - Rare

What's Hot
paulwoodhpaulwoodh Frets: 2
edited October 2017 in Amps £
** NOW SOLD **

This is for a rare Boogie MkIIB Coliseum, looking for around £800.  It has an unmarked pull shift and a few other signs of it's journey.  As can be seen this has the graphic EQ as well.  I purchased this in the 90's where it had come off a tour, alongside a heck of a lot of Rivera kit, and convinced the shop (Chandler's) to split this out (wish I'd asked more about which band now.. oh well).

The sound is awesome and after hearing it cranked in their basement I had to have this.  Unfortunately living close to neighbours in London doesn't match so well with an amp of this capacity!  After a reasonable bit of use I have tended to be playing a lot more drums over the last 10 years or so.  Alongside having kids and getting a house etc, this  hasn't had much use at all since I replaced the valves.

Unfortunately on purchase this had lost one of it's sliders.  From where it has broken it's not possible to simply add another on.  However, this can still be accessed easily enough and doesn't stop adjustment.  There are some small tears on the casing but nothing major.  I'm located South West London.  Thanks for looking.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• revsorgrevsorg Frets: 889
    Surely it would be worth buying a replacement EQ knob or five?  I'm sure if you contacted MB they'd be able to help.

Anyway, good luck with the sale.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Nice amp. It would be helpful if you included the price in your ad. GLWS
  • Thanks Revsorg. Indeed MB were helpful and sent me the slider. Unfortunately though from where it has broken, there's not enough length and the slider falls off. I'm sure it could be stuck on, but wouldn't want to cause issues should that need removing.
  • paulwoodhpaulwoodh Frets: 2
    edited September 2017
    Thanks CarpeDiem! Arghh though I had put price there, obviously not. Will update, but looking at £800 for now.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom