SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Mesa Stiletto Deuce head and Recto 2x12 Cab for sale County Durham £1200 SOLD

riffpowersriffpowers Frets: 344
edited November 2017 in Amps £
Mesa Stiletto Deuce head and Mesa Rectifier horizontal 2x12 cabinet for sale.

Mesa's British style head with all the features and build quality and format of a recto.

2 Channels, 3 modes on each , switchable rectifier, multiwatt 50/100 switching on each channel. Does everything from clean to sludge.

Switchable fx loop, solo boost, variac, comes complete with footswitch, midi lead and everything you need to get connected up and a mesa cover.

Head is in excellent condition and has been barely used.

Cab is a rectifier horizontal 2x12, 120 watts, 8ohms. has been used but in great condition. Nice solid portable cab. Complete with padded roqsolid cover. Greta match for the amp .

Versatile, great sounding amp that covers a variety of styles and sounds, absolutely top build quality.

I'll be sad to see it go, but I'm not playing in a band at the moment and don't need a big amp anymore. Rave reviews on musicradar and youtube. 

I'm looking for £1200 collected from county durham. 
Would possibly look at partial trades for a decent practice amp or another good quality les paul style guitar or a charvel san dimas.

https://imgur.com/a/uTa3R

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments