SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender Eric Johnson Strat SOLD

andyscottandyscott Frets: 1
edited October 2017 in Guitars £

Dakota/Candy Apple red. Not too sure, it’s darker than I usually expect CAR to be.

Not one for the collectors as the pics show but it’s certainly not in poor nick.

It’s been copper foil shielded (tags removed but included) and there’s a Wudtone block and arm in there. The original block and arm is included. I can’t vouch for the thread in the block, I’ve never used it, but as can be seen the arm’s thread is shot so there may be an issue with the original block. A plate has been added to the rear trem cavity.

The decal’s a tad squiffy, I suspect the previous owner has used a clip on tuner and been unaware that the decal isn’t lacquered over.

Quite a few dings but the neck’s clean.

Comes with original blonde case.

I don’t have scales but it shows up in the medium range, so around 8 lbs or so.

I wanted to love it and persevered for a good while but the neck’s just not right for me.

£900 inc delivery unless it’s inaccessible and expensive in which case we’d have to come to some arrangement.

Cheers,

Andy.

Never used Google Photos before so don’t know if everyone can see them: https://photos.app.goo.gl/wUgJ3FVRRrnBN6QY2

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments