SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED WTB:small praccy amp

strumjoughlampsstrumjoughlamps Frets: 3335
edited September 2017 in Amps £
Micro Cube, THR etc... can stretch to £130 all in unless you want this for trade

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/111004/fs-ft-trace-elliot-super-tramp-2x12-or-2-x-12-celestion-vintage-30#latest
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I've got a micro cube that barely gets touched anymore. Still got the box etc. No idea what the second hand going rate is but if you really want one I'm happy to part with it for a little less than that for a FBer. 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 618

How about Vox AV15 as new, boxed. £100 Deld.

FX on board. mp3 & headphone socket. Power adj. Plenty demos on YT

Nice tone at low volumes. Light as a feather

• I've got a micro cube that barely gets touched anymore. Still got the box etc. No idea what the second hand going rate is but if you really want one I'm happy to part with it for a little less than that for a FBer. 
    ideally would be looking at a GX but depending on price I might have a punt.

bazxkr said:

How about Vox AV15 as new, boxed. £100 Deld.

FX on board. mp3 & headphone socket. Power adj. Plenty demos on YT

Nice tone at low volumes. Light as a feather

Thanks but prob a bit too big for what I am looking for, 6.5" speaker or less.
  • Mine's the micro cube gx. I bought it new in January. It runs on batteries or a 9v but I just use rechargeable batteries so I can play it anywhere. I'm looking to get a street cube though so there's no reason to keep hold of it. 

If you can find an average price for a used one then let me know and I can stick it in the post. 

• Mine's the micro cube gx. I bought it new in January. It runs on batteries or a 9v but I just use rechargeable batteries so I can play it anywhere. I'm looking to get a street cube though so there's no reason to keep hold of it. 

If you can find an average price for a used one then let me know and I can stick it in the post. 
    then colour me VERY interested fella..

sort out your price and let me know

That's the problem. Nobody sells them on so I've no idea what a fair price is! There's a auction listing for one on eBay at the moment that's around £50 with a couple of days to go but active bidders. I'd usually go 2/3rds of new price for something in good nick but I didn't know in this case. How does £60 plus postage sound? Meh! 

That's the problem. Nobody sells them on so I've no idea what a fair price is! There's a auction listing for one on eBay at the moment that's around £50 with a couple of days to go but active bidders. I'd usually go 2/3rds of new price for something in good nick but I didn't know in this case. How does £60 plus postage sound? Meh! 
    How much postage do you reckon?

sounding good anyways 
  • LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7965
    edited September 2017
    It's not heavy or big so I doubt it'll be more than a few quid to be honest.

• It's not heavy or big so I doubt it'll be more than a few quid to be honest.
    Super I will have it
  • It's not heavy or big so I doubt it'll be more than a few quid to be honest.
    Super I will have it
    Ok I'll pm you mate

• If it doesn't work out - I have a Palmer Eins? £100