Any NFL fans around?

What's Hot

Comments

• jonevejoneve Frets: 1474
    joneve said:
    I'm nominally a Seahawks fan because I've got family out in Seattle and have been a few times. It's not a patch on the WWE stuff though! Now that's a real sport!
    Whereabouts? I used to live out in Issaquah. I absolutely love the PNW.
    They've got a house in Bellingham and another in Everett ...also some kind of beach house in Chuckanut Bay and a boat they take out in the San Juan islands. I gather my uncle is/was some kind of large fromage in Boeing.
    NICE! Bellingham is a lovely town. Everett too. Never been to Chuckanut Bay but spent plenty of time in and around various San Juan's and coastal towns up the coast (my friend's parents live out on Camano Island and have a boat to travel out to the San Juan's all the time).
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • joneve said:
    joneve said:
    I'm nominally a Seahawks fan because I've got family out in Seattle and have been a few times. It's not a patch on the WWE stuff though! Now that's a real sport!
    Whereabouts? I used to live out in Issaquah. I absolutely love the PNW.
    They've got a house in Bellingham and another in Everett ...also some kind of beach house in Chuckanut Bay and a boat they take out in the San Juan islands. I gather my uncle is/was some kind of large fromage in Boeing.
    NICE! Bellingham is a lovely town. Everett too. Never been to Chuckanut Bay but spent plenty of time in and around various San Juan's and coastal towns up the coast (my friend's parents live out on Camano Island and have a boat to travel out to the San Juan's all the time).
    I just hope he remembers me in his will ;) 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11459
    Given that I benched Cam Newton in my fantasy team, I want to claim credit for the Patriots getting beat.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • One come back too far for the Pats. 
  • crunchman said:
    Given that I benched Cam Newton in my fantasy team, I want to claim credit for the Patriots getting beat.
     Oops!

Cam was spectacular today. 

Quite a few close games actually.
    Another OT with 1.25 to go between 49ers and Cardinals as I'm writing this.
    crunchman said:
     Oops!

Cam was spectacular today. 

Quite a few close games actually.
    Another OT with 1.25 to go between 49ers and Cardinals as I'm writing this.

I got away with it on the fantasy front.  Jameis Winston played well, and my receivers put up good numbers.

I think the Patriots are in trouble.  Brady won't keep playing at this level.  While older players can put in good performances, they need more recovery time and they wear down over the season.  That suspension was a blessing in disguise for him last year as it kept him fresher for the end of the season.  He's taking quite a lot of hits at the moment.  When the weather gets colder he will struggle.  Gronk will probably get injured at some point as well.
  • ChuckManualChuckManual Frets: 692
    edited October 2017
    I only just discovered NFL Red Zone on Sky Sports yesterday. Seven straight hours (no ads!) of non-stop touchdowns, field goals and other notable game highlights, from both conferences and all time zones.

I think just watching it has given me Attention Deficit Disorder!  o

Giants fan here, btw.
    Not much of the gear, even less idea.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I only just discovered NFL Red Zone on Sky Sports yesterday. Seven straight hours (no ads!) of non-stop touchdowns, field goals and other notable game highlights, from both conferences and all time zones.

Giants fan here, btw.
    Good stuff!

The day after game night they're pretty decent official 7-9mins highlights on yt/Google search.

Giants fan here, btw.
    My condolences.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jonevejoneve Frets: 1474
    I only just discovered NFL Red Zone on Sky Sports yesterday. Seven straight hours (no ads!) of non-stop touchdowns, field goals and other notable game highlights, from both conferences and all time zones.

Giants fan here, btw.
    Redzone is literally life on a Sunday. Especially if you play Fantasy Football. 

• ChuckManualChuckManual Frets: 692
    edited October 2017
    crunchman said:

Giants fan here, btw.
    My condolences.

Yup...

I'm a life-long QPR supporter too.

I appear to be cursed...
    Not much of the gear, even less idea.
  • So who has tickets for the London games? I managed to snag 4 club Wembley tickets from work for the Rams Bengals and will be trying for some standard tickets later  in the week for the Bears Raiders. 

Anyone else going? 
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7467
    So who has tickets for the London games? I managed to snag 4 club Wembley tickets from work for the Rams Bengals and will be trying for some standard tickets later  in the week for the Bears Raiders. 

Anyone else going? 
    I think it's only secondary ticketing sites selling now plus hospitality packages.

I'll be trying for Bears v Raiders - my 10yo is really into it (more than me) so hoping we can go 
    Red ones are better. 
  • TimmyO said:
    So who has tickets for the London games? I managed to snag 4 club Wembley tickets from work for the Rams Bengals and will be trying for some standard tickets later  in the week for the Bears Raiders. 

Anyone else going? 
    I think it's only secondary ticketing sites selling now plus hospitality packages.

I'll be trying for Bears v Raiders - my 10yo is really into it (more than me) so hoping we can go 
    10am Thursday the actual non season tickets go on sale.  
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7467
    Didn't get any :-( 
    Red ones are better. 
  • Unlucky fella - I got 3 for the bears raiders but was on at 10am on the dot and in the queue until 10.25.  
    As a Steelers fan, I am currently laughing myself silly at the goings on at the Raiders!
  • Oh man, what an utter mess with Antonio Brown... he will end up as a Patriot won't he?
  • Oh man, what an utter mess with Antonio Brown... he will end up as a Patriot won't he?
    I was thinking that. Not many better at handling those big personalities than Bill. 
    Oh man, what an utter mess with Antonio Brown... he will end up as a Patriot won't he?
    I was thinking that. Not many better at handling those big personalities than Bill. 
    Not sure.  Don't think the Patriots will pay him the kind of money he will want.

No-one else will pay it either though - at least not with any guarantees.