SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT - 1969 Dripedge Deluxe Reverb for Super/Vibrolux Reverb

What's Hot
strat84strat84 Frets: 315
edited January 2018 in Amps £
Looking for a Blackface or early Silverface Vibrolux Reverb or Super Reverb. Preferably an export 240v model. I am willing to trade my 69 DR for the right deal.. It was original when I first got it including the Oxford speaker which I still have. I had it serviced by Martin at MJW which included filter cap replacement and a couple of other electrolytic caps, 3 core flex and the bias balance changed to bias adjust. I still have the original parts. Here's a couple of pics but can provide plenty more if anyone is interested. Cheers

https://i.imgur.com/LqieAyF.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/nssgr8E.jpg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• hi. i have a '68 Vibrolux Reverb Reissue, one of the new Fender models. would this be of any interest to you? cheers, Andy

• I have a 1970 super reverb I might part with. It is an Export Model 240, fully gone over and blackfaced. I am in Germany but shipping is possible i guess. Shot me a PM if you are interested.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3219
    Got a buddy with a silverface pro reverb that he’s not using, pm me if you want me to pass him your details.
  • strat84strat84 Frets: 315
    Bump
  • rexterrexter Frets: 369
    tFB Trader
    There’s a blackface super reverb on eBay - with white chicken head knobs. Looks like a late 60s one to me they’ve upped the starting price though. Before Xmas it was starting bid £800 and I was wishing I had the cash! 

Maybe they’ll be open to offers? Listing is weird as it doesn’t make a thing of it being vintage but it clearly is. Unless I’m wrong!
    Custom colours, vintage restorations, high end guitar finishing
    www.rexterguitars.co.uk
     It looks like a mid - late 70's that one.. The baffle is glued in and has that bar running vertically at the front.. must be a repro faceplate.. Cheers anyway Jon ;-)

• rexterrexter Frets: 369
    tFB Trader
    strat84 said:
     It looks like a mid - late 70's that one.. The baffle is glued in and has that bar running vertically at the front.. must be a repro faceplate.. Cheers anyway Jon ;-)

Explains the vague description then!
    Custom colours, vintage restorations, high end guitar finishing
    www.rexterguitars.co.uk
    Bump
    Bump
  • Pm'd