SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: MIK Epiphone Les Paul

What's Hot
As the title, really. I'm really after a goldtop, but I'm interested in whatever's out there.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Probably not quite what you want. ...but I got a 2005 Les Paul SG with 3 buckers in ivory. .. :-)

previously 'retsacotarts' on music radar forum
  • BidleyBidley Frets: 2928
    Cheers @GJK1959 but I'm not looking any triple bucker action :)
  • Howdy!
    My Epi is MIK and for sale here. It isn't gold top, but, it is a hyper-versatile and great instrument.
    Mods are listed on the advert, but, PM me if you need to know anything further.
    I absolutely love the way it sounds and plays, but, I have a USA Gibson LP and Flying V and a purdy Edwards, so just don't use it enough to justify having it.
  • Howdy!
    My Epi is MIK and for sale here. It isn't gold top, but, it is a hyper-versatile and great instrument.
    Mods are listed on the advert, but, PM me if you need to know anything further.
    I absolutely love the way it sounds and plays, but, I have a USA Gibson LP and Flying V and a purdy Edwards, so just don't use it enough to justify having it.

I really think you need to get the machine heads sorted before it's sells buddy.. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • RoxRox Frets: 2147
    From bitter experience, @Miscusername - Epi's of that era tend to go for the same price, irrespective of the upgrades.  You'll be much better off swapping the pickups back to the originals and selling the upgrades separately.  That's just the way it is with Epiphones.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • BidleyBidley Frets: 2928
    Cheers @Miscusername, some decent mods but it's a bit more than I'm willing to spend :)