SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Marshall AFD100 Slash Sig Head PRICE DROP

What's Hot
NeylusNeylus Frets: 62
edited November 2017 in Amps £
Hey there!

I'm selling this amazing Marshall AFD100 head. It is in great condition, perfect working order and sounds incredible. I don't think I need to display all the specs as you may know them if you're looking at this ad, but it's the Slash Signature model, 100w head, power scaling, FX loop etc.

One thing I should mention - it has been modded to remove the #34 channel that sounded too bright for me, and has now a very good clean channel instead. It is a very quick and easy mod so if you would like to have the original specs amp just let me know and I'll remove the clean channel mode and put back the #34.

It comes with all the case candy (booklet, footswitch etc) but also a flight case and a Marshall Slash pinup girl that you could put on your cab!

I'm asking £1500 for the head + Flight Case, but could maybe consider a close and serious offer!

Please contact me if you need more information.

Cheers!
5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments