SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wanted : Xotic RC & Thorpy FX Chain Home

What's Hot
AlexOAlexO Frets: 1097
edited September 2017 in FX £
As title says.

Cheers
Alex
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MarshallMarshall Frets: 362
    edited September 2017
    Doesn't help I'm sorry, just to say I picked up a 2nd hand one today and finally hit tonal nirvana for my particular rig...it is effing incredible! Good luck with the hunt, should be worth the wait ;-) 

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.” Einstein

Feedback link -  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/133389/marshall#latest

• AlexOAlexO Frets: 1097
    Marshall said:
    Doesn't help I'm sorry, just to say I picked a 2nd hand one up today and finally hit tonal nirvana for my particular rig...it is effing incredible! Good luck with the hunt, should be worth the wait t;-) 

I sold the AC which was brilliant so will give it a week on here for the RC and if no luck will go down the new route . Happy you like yours, what guitar /amp are you using with it?
  • MarshallMarshall Frets: 362
    edited September 2017
    "what guitar /amp are you using with it?"
    ..only had time to throw it in front of one of my 112 combos this afternoon - simple as it gets > Tele (Creamery Tapped Tele bridge, Mojo underwound no cover neck) > RC > Kustom (50w EL34 single channel amp set on Master bypass, nothing fancy whatsoever) - Screamed, howled, cleaned up perfectly on the guitar, and the touch/articulation/clarity at all levels of gain (which is low to medium) or none can't be beat I feel!! Best pedal I ever did try! 

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.” Einstein

Feedback link -  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/133389/marshall#latest

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • richcolrichcol Frets: 12
    I've got an RC Booster v1 for sale if you're still looking
  • AlexOAlexO Frets: 1097
    richcol said:
    I've got an RC Booster v1 for sale if you're still looking
    Sorry - All sorted now but thanks anyway