SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Squier Bass VI

Not quite sure where to put this ad up on the site so apologies if it's in the wrong classified listings.

Picked this up brand new a few months ago from the local GuitarGuitar store and realised that it's just not for me.  This is the olympic white flavour with the tasteful tortoiseshell pickguard.

I can't stress quite how much the guitar is in mint pristine condition. Literally never left the house. I will be throwing in a brand new, unopened set of D'Addario EXL156s, a brand new, unused Ernie Ball strap and an older but barely used guitar case suitable to house a guitar of such awkward proportions. 

Looking for £300 for the lot. 

Brand new I calculated that the whole lot would RRP >£460 so I feel that £300 is a pretty fair price ( well over 30% off brand new) for what is mint condition items. Grab a bargain!

Collection is from  Glasgow but I do have means to send if required but this would be at buyers cost/risk.

Happy to field any questions. Pictures to follow as soon as my camera starts playing ball.

Thank y'all 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom