SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Tokai ST60 Springy Sound Blackie Lollar Custom Blackface handwound pickups 6015 frets

1980 Tokai ST60 - the one i kept after going thru about 15 vintage early 80s tokais

2 piece alder body (i think but could be sen ash) - seriously resonant

More U than C shape maple neck - refretted by damien probett of probett guitars with 6105 jescar frets who also stripped the neck as i like a natural maple in my hand : prob 810-930 ish

Jason Lollar custom order Blackface handwound strat pickups with white covers - chimey crisp, open but surprisingly versatile for more gainy stuff with enough fatness and grunt

tokai original bridge, knobs, switch nut and tuners

raw vintage trem springs

cts pots fitted by damien probett who also set it up to perfection

around 7lbs ish in weight and very resonant

hard case

nicely reliced by more than 30 years real age ( not fender 'relicing')

i wanted to get the 70s eric clapton / derek and the dominoes sound / feel and it gives me that in spades but it also gives me great ronnie earl type blues tones and funk stuff too

a real all rounder that plays perfectly, cuts thru the mix

upgrades to this guitar were about £850 inc lollar pickups pots, frets and Damien Probett's set up, neck sand,  refret & electronics time

£795

contact me for shipping costs to your location and any questions

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• catdogcatdog Frets: 124
    pics ?
  • message me with your email for pics as need to work out how to put them up not that photo gallery i usually use won't allow 3rd party posting

• lots of enquiries but still available at moment
  • been reradiused to 10" by damien probet as part of neck work