SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Godin Radiator turquoise (modded) - £200

Unsure how much these are actually worth, so again if my price is unrealistic both ways please say, it's much appreciated.

Basics;

Rock maple neck
Rosewood or maple fingerboard
12" fingerboard radius
24-3/4" scale
1-11/16" nut width
Chambered silverleaf maple body
2 low-noise, Godin-designed single-coil pickups
Volume, volume, tone controls

This has been modded with a new pickguard and an Epiphone humbucker (the original is included in the sale). As you can see in the photos it's got a few chips in the paint on the body, just needs some TLC really.

Just looking for cash on this via PayPal friends and family. For peace of mind you can check out my feedback here;

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• AlexCAlexC Frets: 2396
    I'm no expert, but I would say you're undercharging. It's an entry level Godin, but they're not cheap guitars. I hope others agree with me and aren't pissed off that I've done them out of an absolute bargain! haha.
  • I picked an almost mint one up from @blueskunk for about that price a couple of years ago so I'd say you are about right. 

Mine's in open G and strung with 12-54 with a high action. It sounds awesome with slide and that chambered body makes it resonate well at high volume. 
  • AlexC said:
    I'm no expert, but I would say you're undercharging. It's an entry level Godin, but they're not cheap guitars. I hope others agree with me and aren't pissed off that I've done them out of an absolute bargain! haha.
    What would you think is reasonable then considering this is a bit battered and modded a fair bit.
  • AlexCAlexC Frets: 2396
    I'd stick at least another £50 on there.
  • Bump 
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2877
    I picked an almost mint one up from @blueskunk for about that price a couple of years ago so I'd say you are about right. 

Mine's in open G and strung with 12-54 with a high action. It sounds awesome with slide and that chambered body makes it resonate well at high volume. 
    Hey Howard, hope you are well :)

I like them, cool little guitars. You could play it far better then I ever could. 
  • Looks like a fun little beater!
  • Bump for the weekend!
  • Bump 
  • Bump 
  • Open to offers