SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN: Blackguard Tele partscaster wanted Les Paul Special Faded Double Cut

john_rjohn_r Frets: 130
edited October 2017 in Guitars £
Perhaps the longest of long shots but here goes. Would like to offer my keef/bonamassa inspired blackguard partscaster in trade for a Gibson USA Double Cut Les Paul Special Faded either in cherry or TV yellow, condition not important, neck break is fine as long as it is properly repaired and the frets have plenty of life left. Would add cash for the right guitar if required. Sold a fantastic DC special a couple of years ago to @reggieboy and always regretted it!

So, the T-Type, I have owned this guitar before, sold it via this very forum in march this year only to but it back a month or two later, missed it too much! 
In brief:
Weight approx. 7.56lbs
2 piece ash body, broadcaster spec with router hump, nitro finished and reliced by retro169,
Allparts licensed neck, rolled fingerboard edges, 7.25 radius, chunky profile but not a full U shape, recently had pro fret dress and new bone nut fitted by Andy Farrell. Nitro finish, I don't know who reliced it, in between me selling it in march and buying it back neck received some extra relicing! Does not really feel like a 7.25 radius to play.
Mojo esquire pickup in bridge, Mojo low wind PAF in neck, custom wound for me by marc for this guitar. Harness is wired so that bridge sees 250k pots and .044 tone caps neck sees 500k pots and  0.022, tone pot is a push/push pull to switch the middle position out of phase. Neck pickup is 4 conductor so could be rewired as a coil split.
Aged bakelite guard, Gotoh slotted brass saddles, aged Gotoh tuners and control knobs
Comes with extremely tasteful mock croc case! 

I would put the trade value at £500, sold in march for £425 that was without the Mojo PAF in the neck and before new nut and fret dress.
Sorry I am not looking for a sale, unless a 3 way deal can be found involving a DC special!
any questions please ask!
WITHDRAWN as I have come to my senses!

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• reggieboyreggieboy Frets: 70
    edited October 2017
    Good luck with the search @john_r . I p/exed the DC a few months ago along with some other guitars to get a Collings acoustic. You could always contact Guitar Mania in Poole , Dorset to see if they still have it but I doubt it will still be there. All the best , Reg
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • john_rjohn_r Frets: 130
    Cheers reg, will keep looking, if I find a suitable candidate this may turn into a for sale thread!
  • Hello thats a sweet tele there, Would you consider a partial trade with a 14 Gibson Les paul Melody Maker? Its in satin cherry and it got 2 roaring p90s. I just got that new two weeks ago but i prefer teles. Cheers 
  • john_rjohn_r Frets: 130
    Sorry melody makers are not my thing, in fact I have decided it would be silly to lose this tele a second time so I'm going to keep it!