SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED - WTB - Budget £250ish - What you got?

What's Hot
LKV_JazzmasterLKV_Jazzmaster Frets: 163
edited October 2017 in Guitars £
So I recently had to let my EBMM Luke II go to a fret boarder so I could afford to fix my car. 

After putting my Honda right I have (unexpectedly) around £250 to spend on another guitar. I've thinned my collection down to a Fender Jim Root Jazzmaster and Gibson SG Deluxe at the moment, but don't want to use both of these at gigs, I'd much prefer to take a cheaper one as back up... or just as the main considering some of the seedy places we end up playing in... 

But yea budget of £250 - Physical condition doesn't both me, I love relic'd guitars. 

No Floyds please.

Open to most of the big brands and have a desire to own a Schecter/B.C. Rich/Fernandes at the moment.

Im based in Portsmouth and happy to meet at a reasonable distance, but still recovering from a broken foot so definitely happy to take postage as an option. 

Payment would be cash or PayPal. 

Inspire me 

Luke.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments