SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD! FT/FS 2014 Rickenbacker 370/12 autumnglo - as new

What's Hot
pluckedoutpluckedout Frets: 146
edited December 2017 in Guitars £
Price or trade value £1950 now £1800

Beautiful Rickenbacker 370/12 in as new condition; it's basically never come out of its case as it was bought for a project that never happened. It's a limited edition colour and i believe there were only 25 made! Also, rickenbacker have now discontinued the 370 altogether; the 360/12 is currently £3250 new...and you won't find one in this colour.

In case you don't realise, the 3 pickups are really versatile - the switch goes neck and middle, middle and bridge, bridge only and you can use the magic 5th control to blend between the pickups on the first 2 positions. Really useful - just calling this out in case anyone thinks the selector just goes neck, middle, bridge.

Can ship using UPS at a cost of £50 in the UK (bear in mind all the insurance rates have increased massively at all couriers) or I can meet within a reasonable distance of high wycombe or in central London. Will ship internationally for a sale only (I.e. no international trades) but contact me to agree costs, I won't ship without adequate insurance.

I have a lot of feedback on ebay and can also share my basschat feedback thread.

Trade-wise I'm interested in the following:

Gibson custom shop
Fender custom shop (guitars and basses)
USA or Japanese Jazzmasters
Old interesting fenders, gibsons and yamaha
Yamaha BB5000
Pedulla pentabuzz
Alembic 5 string basses

https://imgur.com/a/o5wVL

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments