NGSD/NFXD

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14605
    Remember Mr h's for sale thread
    Nope. Who is Mr. h?
    no way to get anything other than a peavey with a floyd out of our good man D  
    It is a regional cultural tradition. Hawaiians greet tourists with a floral lei. Anyone who crosses the drawbridge at Seven Towers is offered a Peavey V-Type. 
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4208
    Well, if you ever sell the 707 kit complete ;)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NeilNeil Frets: 3661
    I just dont get it, what is the point? , their must be some mental illness associated with this , I mean man do what you need to do but why? I am always on the look out forGRs but never find them, and you have about 45 and counting which clearly will never be played! It so frustrating to think of them sitting in a stuffy barn when one could be in my living room!
    The man is a collector, nothing more.

People collect a lot more odd stuff than guitar synthesizers believe me (say's the man with a huge collection of pre-war cigarette cards and wrist watches :s

You either have the collecting gene or you don't and a good deal of the fun is involved with the research needed so you know what you are looking at. 

There's no romance in practicality, and besides, I enjoy reading about Harry's sometimes obscure finds.
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
    Neil said:
    I just dont get it, what is the point? , their must be some mental illness associated with this , I mean man do what you need to do but why? I am always on the look out forGRs but never find them, and you have about 45 and counting which clearly will never be played! It so frustrating to think of them sitting in a stuffy barn when one could be in my living room!
    The man is a collector, nothing more.

People collect a lot more odd stuff than guitar synthesizers believe me (say's the man with a huge collection of pre-war cigarette cards and wrist watches :s

You either have the collecting gene or you don't and a good deal of the fun is involved with the research needed so you know what you are looking at. 

There's no romance in practicality, and besides, I enjoy reading about Harry's sometimes obscure finds.

Yup good point.

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14605
    Neil said:
    People H7 collects a lot more odd stuff than guitar synthesizers believe me 
    FTFY :)
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8033
    Neil said:
    People H7 collects a lot more odd stuff than guitar synthesizers believe me 
    FTFY :)

Ain’t that the truth! :)

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom