Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Am I missing something, or...

What's Hot
StuckfastStuckfast Frets: 2429
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7394
    Thanks for the heads up, I've been looking for some of these!
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • gotta be a decimal point error... just gotta be... seriously...
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14472
    edited October 2017 tFB Trader
    Very simple you've just got to consider the following :- 

Schaller I buy them or schaller I leave it  ?
    11reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • And they're used!  
  • SaddlepunkSaddlepunk Frets: 47
    edited October 2017
    They're ultra rare out of focus straplocks...

... either that or they came off a strap that was once used on a Les Paul!
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24853
    The seller will hopefully spend the proceeds of sale on a new camera....
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SNAKEBITESNAKEBITE Frets: 1075

What about the rest of them?

Or did couldn't they make it over the wall with the other bits?

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5078
    I suggested to the buyer that the price might be a misprint, and got the reply below. I wished him good luck...

"hello.the reason why it is at that price is because i could do with the money and if someone with a bit of understanding and a lot of money will want to do me a favour,then they can buy them.if you go to ebay.com,you can find a lot of people in the u.s doing this.a lot of time it is through need.lots of guitarists are doing well in bands,and that is who i am aiming this ad at....or anyone else who would wish to purchase them,shalom."
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    9reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14472
    tFB Trader
    I suggested to the buyer that the price might be a misprint, and got the reply below. I wished him good luck...

"hello.the reason why it is at that price is because i could do with the money and if someone with a bit of understanding and a lot of money will want to do me a favour,then they can buy them.if you go to ebay.com,you can find a lot of people in the u.s doing this.a lot of time it is through need.lots of guitarists are doing well in bands,and that is who i am aiming this ad at....or anyone else who would wish to purchase them,shalom."
    so does this mean I can list guitars on my web site as per the following

Custom Shop Relic Strat - £2599 - optional gift aid price for wealthy prospective buyers to support me and my family - £ 2999
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4677

WTF  
  • drwiddlydrwiddly Frets: 918
    I'm sure I have a set of these in my spares box. I could be sitting on a fortune!!
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12450
    edited October 2017
    Surprised he hasn't listed his "retro 80's" duvet cover at a grand. There must be lots of wealthy bed owners who would be willing to do him a favour too. 

God loves a trier. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MayneheadMaynehead Frets: 1782
    edited October 2017
    I don't subscribe to stereotypes but he's really doing his best to perpetuate it...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Maynehead said:
    I don't subscribe to stereotypes but he's really doing his best to perpetuate it...
    Ouch...
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• DaevidJDaevidJ Frets: 414
    Maynehead said:

Stereotypes? Peep just seems to be defensive for chancing it...
  • mikem8634mikem8634 Frets: 382
    edited October 2017
    Maynehead said:
    As are you. If you didn't subscribe to stereotypes then you could have simply not mentioned it. Yet here it is... uglying up the thread.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • CabicularCabicular Frets: 2214

Does this actually work?
    I know lots of people in actual need, this is pathetic
    arse ... meet my boot
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • MayneheadMaynehead Frets: 1782
    mikem8634 said:
    Maynehead said:
    As are you. If you didn't subscribe to stereotypes then you could have simply not mentioned it. Yet here it is... uglying up the thread.
    You are of course correct. I appologise for any offence caused.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5078

so does this mean I can list guitars on my web site as per the following

Custom Shop Relic Strat - £2599 - optional gift aid price for wealthy prospective buyers to support me and my family - £ 2999
    Yep, I'd willingly pay a load extra just because you're a worthy cause and I'm feeling charitable...  :)
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/