3rd Power Amps

What's Hot
SchmoSchmo Frets: 170
Wondering if anyone has a 3P amp - I'd love to check 'em out but Jamie's not secured UK representation since he came on the scene...bummer :/
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SchmoSchmo Frets: 170
    I'm sure somebody in the UK bought a half-stack Citizen Gain CSR in black carbon-fibre tolex....anyone know the geezer ?

• I have a 3rd Power British Dream MkII, and it's my all-time favourite gigging amp. The AC30 side virtually NAILS the sound of my beloved old Black Cat 30, and the Plexi side really does sound like a beautiful old Marshall - but all at whatever volume you want due to the Hybrid Master.

It's a phenomenal amp, beautifully built. I have the 2x12 Dream Series cab too, which sounds HUGE.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Congrats @StartMac290, sounds like a cracker of a set-up. I've been bemoaning the lack of 3P UK representation to Jamie directly for years now, he's a genius of a designer...but has his own idea of how to grow his brand.

Did you order directly...or go through a Euro dealer (if I  may ask !) ?
  • I got it from guitar loop in Germany. It looks like they've stopped stocking them too, though. I think he makes some of the best amps on the planet, it's a shame he's not better-known. 

He also hasn't returned either of the emails I sent him with some queries - which is fine, I'd rather he was making amps, but that seems to be SUCH a big deal for a lot of folk in boutique land, especially in the States. 
    His EU dealership seems to have little success actually selling amps, given the stock has been sitting for years...the Italian dealership for example still carries a majority of older-design amps. I've spoken briefly a couple of times with Jamie about the UK but he marches to the beat of his own drum. He is the one guy who is really pushing amp design for me right now...I guess a direct order is the only way to go...cheers for the feedback & play the hell outta that amp Stuart !
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom