SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender Custom Shop '63 Telecaster SOLD

HPhillipsmusicHPhillipsmusic Frets: 193
edited October 2017 in Guitars £
Hi all

Finally decided it's time to move this one along, despite having some of the best recorded tones ever on this beautiful guitar. It needs to find someone who can play it regularly and give it the love it deserves.

1963 Custom Shop Telecaster
All stock bar the custom compensated relic'ed brass saddles courtesy of Ray Cooper, providing much better intonation. Still have the originals.

Comes with the original hard case and all the Custom Shop certificates and tags.

Control plate reversed as I was using the volume knob a lot and it helped to reach!

Looking for £1450 ono - based near Hemel Hempstead but regularly in London

Please fire away with any questions. Trades interested in - tube amps (all considered), and rosewood strats.

https://hjwphillips.imgur.com/all/

Many thanks
Harry
p.s. if someone with a better grasp of the forum than me can copy some photos into this post from the link i'd be very grateful! 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments