SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold Musicman Luke II for sale £850 collected or FT

DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7219
edited October 2017 in Guitars £
Hi guys,

It's this one I picked up for a cracking price from the lovely @LKV_Jazzmaster ;;;

http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/113836/sold-pending-collection-fs-ft-ernie-ball-music-man-steve-lukather-luke-ii-in-luke-blue#latest

It's gorgeous, the neck , the weight and playability is out of this world but I'm not keen on the EMGs.

I play mainly clean/edge of breakup and these seem suited for higher gain stuff imho.

The only trade I'd be interested in taking about would be for the Luke III with passives as everything else about the guitar is unreal.

In saying that I'm guessing for this price it's going to sell !

Happy to post as it's got a hard case but that will be at cost.

cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I can vouch for @DrCornelius  being a very easy person to do business with. Great communication and timing. 

It’s a stunning guitar! Also very gentlemanly behaviour of not cracking the price up. 

Im sure this will go with 24 hours!
  • Thanks Luke , I'm just passing on the great deal you gave me :-)

It really is a cracker I just now know I'm not an active p/u chap.
  • adampeteradampeter Frets: 775
    PM'd

• The difference between the emg's and the transitions(on the luke III) is a joy to behold. Go hss and you will not be disappointed. 
  • Thanks Tomsk , if the Luke III sticks then it may be finally time to let my Schecter California Custom go.

I love that guitar but have had it for a while and every time I buy an HSS style Strat it comes up short next to it. I thought the Luke II pipped it but the EMGs just don't float my boat

The Luke III may be 'the one'
  • On hold for a FBoarder
  • What really annoys me us you can only get the transition hb without having to go dimarzio custom order, no sc goodness...and then you need to find the preamp or get someone to reverse engineer it else I'd wing the setup into my Tom anderson or n6...