Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72619
    Yes, very - that looks like an old white panel Supergroup 60. It may well need work, but in good order they're worth over £500. Basically a 50W Marshall copy but louder and more aggressive-sounding - early Black Sabbath.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Will they let you try it?
  • JetfireJetfire Frets: 1696
    Not a clue!
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72619
    Don't! It may not have been powered up for years or decades. It needs to be checked over and monitored carefully while being powered up on a bench by a tech, preferably with a Variac. You don't want to blow something and reduce its value drastically.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• DJH83004DJH83004 Frets: 196
    Looks very tidy, I have just checked over a 100 watt version for Jono, and I really like them, quality Partridge transformers, with decent component layout and board. IMHO definitely a match for a similar period Marshall from a build perspective, tone wise I agree with IC crank them and they growl  :)