SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Jensen Neo 12 100 8 ohm

What's Hot
pluckbuddypluckbuddy Frets: 278
edited January 2018 in Amps £
SOLD As new condition. Only ever used with small amps at low neighbour friendly volumes. £60 posted to UK ppg. Super light and very balanced sounding speaker. 

http://imgur.com/II9x1yb
http://imgur.com/8xR8vc3

Edit: forgot to include that this is an 8 ohm speaker. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Pete24vPete24v Frets: 235
    These are great speakers!

I've had that one, and still have the blackbird version still in a box, should really list it! 
  • Yeah thanks @Pete24v ;

I've had loads of nice speakers including Tone Tubbys, Webers, vintage Jensens and more. These are up there with the best.

I've had too many nice speakers in boxes as well. The girlfriend just won't stand for it anymore so this is the last one to go unless she finds more in a cupboard somewhere....
  • Pete24vPete24v Frets: 235
    oh mate, i hear you, the grief i've had this weekend from her indoors as been insane! but then i took a step back and saw the shoe box of 20+ old Ibanez pedals in a box in the wardrobe (that i've not really used since the 90s) and i kind've saw her point lol.

Anyway back to the thread, anybody with a Fender amp looking to shed some lbs should check these out. I stuck a pair in a Twin Reverb a few years ago, the tone was good and the lift was even better.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • Bump