SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD ----- Marshall Bluesbreaker combo, 1991 - £900 ono, possible trade / part-ex

foxyFuzefoxyFuze Frets: 4
edited November 2017 in Amps £
This wondrous beast is no longer needed since I mainly play bass nowadays.  Bought new in 1991, but I will emphasise this has been gigged only once and been used for bedroom noodling ever since. The valves and interior are in excellent condition. Also, the pots are brand new (I have the receipt as proof and can take internal photos if required).

There's a small hole in the cloth, just visible on the first image, and some very minor wear on the tolex, also shown in the pictures.
It's a great amp, just completely unnecessary for me now.
The Tremolo pedal is included and works fine.
It comes with the dust cover, shown folded up in one of the images.

Looking for a sale, but I may consider a trade for bass equipment, or perhaps a mini / micro tube guitar amp as I would still like the capability to crank up the Les Paul if needed.

As you probably know, this weighs over 30kg, so posting isn't really an option unless you really want to! Trials and collection in Bristol most welcome.

Thanks

FEEDBACK

For Sale / Trade:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments