Pedaltrain Nano+ vs Palmer Pedalbay 50

MattBansheeMattBanshee Frets: 1498
So, having bought and returned a Diago Sprinter pedalboard twice in the past fortnight for being shoddily made and faulty, I've got a refund inbound, and a gig next week. I need to Amazon myself a new small pedalboard. It'll hold a tuner pedal, a new small-enclosure green big muff, and possibly an overdrive pedal. It also needs to fit a power supply, which is normally a Mooer battery pack, but I have a HB PPJr as a backup. Must also have a soft case with a shoulder strap.

I had been looking very closely at the Pedaltrain Nano+, but have now spotted the Palmer Pedalbay 50 at a very similar price. Reviews suggest the Palmer has a better quality case, and brackets underneath for power supplies. Has anyone used the Palmer product before? If so, do you know whether the HB Powerplant Jr supply will fit underneath? Any other feedback? Thanks!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• The HB PPJ won't fit under the board without modifying the board, then the board won't fit into the case.

The case feels solid and sturdy however it's not very tall so it's a tight fit for things like the big box Small Clone and a rat.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom