Anyone ever have had their hearing checked?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• I was thinking about getting my hearing tested. I have tinnitus and I want to see how bad I have it. Do they test for tinnitus to see what damage you have done?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NeillNeill Frets: 943
    I was thinking about getting my hearing tested. I have tinnitus and I want to see how bad I have it. Do they test for tinnitus to see what damage you have done?

All they can do is check your hearing.  There is no "test" for tinnitus, it manifests in many different ways anyway.  I have it but my hearing is perfect, which is unusual.  Tinnitus is normally associated with hearing loss so if you have it I would get your hearing checked - you can do a simple test on the phone or wait maybe six months for a hospital appointment.  

• How do you sell a frog to a deaf guy?

”D’YOU WANNA BUY A FROG?!?!”
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4985
    Got my hearing devices today. Sounds are clearer, initially my own voice sounded lispish but the audiologist adjusted that setting a little and, now, a few hours later, I have gotten used to the sound of my own voice. A smartphone app lets me alter some parameters and there is settings for crowds, induction loop etc. I have them on trial until early January 2018 so I should know by then if they are suitable for me. Early thoughts are positive. We shall see.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• Here you go dude -https://www.acscustom.com/uk/ ;

They also attend the Guitar Show in Feb, and will do a discount for the show attendees