Recommend me a decent fully isolated pedal power supply

What's Hot
builttospillbuilttospill Frets: 457
Hi There,

Looking for recommendations for a bass playing friend. 

He's just purchased a palmer pedalbay 60 so the power supply must be able to fit underneath.

He has 10 pedals, ranging from Boss, EHX to Darkglass, nothing that requires a lot of current draw but it would be good to have a couple of high current outlets for future proofing. Many Thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17609
    tFB Trader
    I've got a hot stone deluxe in the classifieds
  • simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    I’m not familiar with the Pedalbay 60 but the Cioks DC5 fits under the smaller Pedaltrains. That gives five isolated outs (including a couple at 300mA)... to which you can add a GigRig Isolator, which would give you 8 isolated outs. Use a couple of the Cioks ‘Y’ cables to power unfussy pedals to make it up to 10.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2430
    edited October 2017
    I've got a hot stone deluxe in the classifieds
    The Decibel Eleven Hot Stone Deluxe is an excellent power supply unit. I use one on my main board. Totally reliable and the guys at Decibel Eleven are really helpful when you need advice.

That's a good price for the one @monquixote is selling.
  • simonk said:
    I’m not familiar with the Pedalbay 60 but the Cioks DC5 fits under the smaller Pedaltrains. That gives five isolated outs (including a couple at 300mA)... to which you can add a GigRig Isolator, which would give you 8 isolated outs. Use a couple of the Cioks ‘Y’ cables to power unfussy pedals to make it up to 10.
    Thanks for the info mate... I'll look into that!
  • I've got a hot stone deluxe in the classifieds
    Thanks @monquixote I'll ask my friend!